WHERE IS BRENDA BENTLEY?
Brenda Bentley, the notorious former detective who co-hosted Arden Season 1, has gone AWOL after posting purported footage of "a Skunk Ape" on her Instergram shortly after the first season ended.
Reported sightings of Brenda pour in from around the globe, yet no one from Wheyface Industries has been able to make contact with Brenda for months. Also she's checking in on the Arden Detective Agency Welp page, for some reason.
HAVE YOU, THE GOOD PEOPLE, SEEN BRENDA BENTLEY? DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A PRIZE IF YOU HAVE? THERE SURE IS! SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS, GENTLE LISTENERS!
THE RULES ARE THESE:
1. Submit your sighting - or your theory on where Brenda has gone and what she's up to - via the contact form below, via our email email@example.com, or to our Twitter account @ArdenPod before DECEMBER 1st, and you will automatically be entered into a raffle of Arden merch from our TeePublic store just in time for the holiday season! Should you win, you will be allowed to select the image from the options we have available.
- FIRST PRIZE: AN ARDEN T-SHIRT. STYLIN'!
- SECOND PRIZE: AN ARDEN MUG. LIQUID-CONTAININ'!
- THIRD PRIZE: A SET OF ARDEN STICKERS. STICKIN'!
2. Sure, that all sounds neat! But what if you want a lil' extra incentive? Well, how about this? Submit before SEPTEMBER 15th and YOUR THEORY MIGHT BE DISCUSSED IN SEASON 2. Perhaps even by Brenda herself, if we find her! We should get on that.
3. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN SUBMIT TO BE FEATURED ON THE SHOW. That being said, you can only be entered into the raffle once.
4. This isn't a rule, but... good luck. And please, help us find Brenda. Lining up a new co-host is tricky, and Andy has been ditching all the interviews to go work on... a what? Underwater? ...Oh dear. We, uh, need to go take care of some stuff.